Monday, January 10, 2005

Grrrrrrrrr

So, I feel this overwhelming need to log into the discussion area of my spankin' new online class (to see if anyone had scathing comments about the short bit that I wrote on 4th Century monasticism) and guess what?

I f*****g can't get in!!!!

System overload....have to re-do all your codes....oops, THAT server now overloaded.....everybody wait 12 hours for your codes to work.....invalid code.....can't authenticate.....Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!

When I started college, one of my biggest problems was getting to class. It was too early, too far, I was too busy, too much in love. Now, it's the damn classroom that won't let me in!

How's that for an excuse to give one's professor. "Sorry that I didn't get that essay to you on Papal-Hohenstaufen Struggle and the papal bull issued by Boniface in 1302.....the g**d****d system locked me out!!

Brilliant! This is only Day 1.

Again, Grrrrrrrrr!

No comments: