Thursday, January 06, 2005

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Easter

Today is Epiphany/Little Christmas.

Today, all of my bows and wreaths come down. I'll stash my Holiday CDs away til December comes around again and I'll do my level best to put away the last of my presents.

Usually, this is the time of year when I am used to having to grit my teeth and steel myself against the onslaught of rotten weather.

But, this year, our part of the state is being graced with warm and pleasant days and mild nights.

It's a bit eerie, actually!

I keep looking at the weather maps for a hint of the foul weather yet to come! It's as if the sunny days are taunting me, teasing me. Then....WHAM! Winter will jump out and slug us with its icy fist!!

Or....maybe the weather will just stay like this all season.

Nah.


No comments: