Friday, May 20, 2005

What Am I Listening To?

OK, TonyP. Here goes:

Total volume of music files on my computer: Er....What's a music file?

Song playing right now: Earl Klugh "Fingerdance" (I've got the Lite Jazz station on Music Choice)

Last CD I bought: Soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean, I think. It's also my workout tape. So, I listen to this a whole helluva lot!

Five things I listen to a lot (in no particular order):

"Snakecharmer", Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra, Between the Hours of Night and Day.

"breakout", Swing Out Sister, It's Better to Travel.

Masakazu Yoshizawa, Zen Garden (the entire cd).

R. Carlos Nakai, Earth Spirit (the entire cd).

"Missa de Angelis", The Cathedral Singers (Richard Proulx, conductor), Sublime Chant: The Art of Gregorian, Ambrosian and Gallican Chant.


Well....you asked.


No comments: