Thursday, July 20, 2006

Procrastination

Well, the tedious paper on the invasion of Panama is still not done.

I had hoped to get the thing edited down to a manageable size - but it just keeps getting longer!

That's really not much of a problem for me, as a rule. I prefer to write long because I usually lose about half during the editing process.

But I have had such a hard time getting this particular paper going and now I'm sooooo far behind!

This all reminds me of my high school and college years. I have always preferred to get a paper right over getting it in on time. Sure, the late paper costs me but usually not as much as a bad paper would.

Even if it ends up costing me more, at least I have the satisfaction of having done a good job.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

No comments: