Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So, anyway....

....I just happened to be on YouTube this afternoon and was checking out Bollywood videos when I stumbled across the movie: Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum (2001) and..........

................there went my afternoon!

Some kind soul had uploaded the entire thing - all 210 minutes.

Which, I suppose, isn't all that long - by Bollywood standards.

Nevertheless, it's probably a good indication that I should avoid YouTube.

Not that I didn't get some actual research done.

I was researching some of the various schools of ikebana for a unit I'm teaching and I stumbled on this gem. I cannot remember the website or I would link to it. For now, the following quotation will have to do:

"Thereafter when I am handsome with neatness and want to be always useful for a flower and green rich high creation and sensitivity congenial naturally while respecting dignity, even flower arrangement world maintains a situation of guidance firmly and makes an effort for culture uplift every day."

I can honestly say that I have no clue what the hell that is supposed to mean.

No comments: