Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Little Redecorating

I've redone this page a little, having upgraded my Blogger template.

I will probably be mucking about with the point size for a while until I find something that I can read comfortably but still like how it looks on the page.

Also, Please note that all comments from the last three years have been deleted.

Sorry about that, Folks. It was NOT intentional and was the result of too little coffee before I embarked on this little revamp.

I don't think that there is any way to recover them at this point.

...sigh...

2 comments:

knittin gin said...

I like what you've done with the place. Point size looks ok to me. Too bad about the comments though. I guess this means this is your new "first" comment!

JennySlash said...

Thank you soooooo much for commenting! My poor comment field looks so bare, now that I've lost all of them.

I should never attempt changes - or anything - without sufficient caffeine.