Friday, July 06, 2007

The Shop is Open!

I've just posted some terrific books for sale, over at GalleryJ....my new Etsy shop!


In the weeks to come, I will be moving some of my original artwork over to GalleryJ. This will make it much easier for you to know what is currently available.


Etsy.com does require user registration (like lots of other sales and auction sites) but registration is free and quite simple.





(Note: For the new few weeks, I will only be able to take checks and money orders but that will soon change.)



2 comments:

knittin gin said...

Cool! I'll keep an eye out for new stuff!

JennySlash said...

As soon as I get the scans of my flatwork downloaded to my workstation, I'll begin posting some of my watercolours and drawings to GalleryJ.

In addition, I plan on offering PayPal check-out from my regular online gallery, for anyone interested in the larger canvases.

Updates to my regular site take a lot longer to make but I can change out the GalleryJ listings much more quickly - and I don't need my IT guy to do the changes!

It's taking a long time for me to get things set up but everything will be operational before the semester begins. Then, all I'll have to do is maintain the listings.