Sunday, December 09, 2007

Restin'

Just submitted my semester project to the professor so now I'm actually on break!

I've decided not to do Winter Session because I really need some time off. And it will be awfully nice to enjoy the hustle & bustle of the Holiday Season this year without classwork getting in the way.

For the first time in centuries, I am not doing anything either artsy or craftsy for the Season. No last-minute cocktail dresses re-conned from altmodische ballgowns. No frantic crocheted prezzie binge. No massive floral projects.

I do have some sewing to do for Winter but nothing pressing and there are a few pieces of needlework to keep my fingers amused. But all that I really plan on doing is giving the house one good end-of-year cleaning and then enjoying myself for a few weeks.



No comments: