Thursday, September 09, 2010

So, anyway.....

.....This afternoon, I took some paintings over to Bloom, which is a home accents and garden accessories boutique in Chapel Hill's Southern Village.

There's a restaurant nearby and TonyP and I enjoyed a lovely dinner at Pazzo! before heading back home.

On our way to the car, we had to pass Bloom and I was delighted to see one of the paintings in the front window.

Truth is, I seldom have the opportunity to happen upon my work like that.

And it's quite interesting to see one of my paintings out in the world, all on its own.

Because our artwork has a life of its own - quite independent of us.

And there comes a point when we have to recognize that fact and step back - allowing the artwork to stand on its own.

1 comment:

Realty TRUST said...

I simply want to mention I’m newbie to blogs and honestly savored your blog. Probably I’m want to bookmark your website . You amazingly come with beneficial stories. Appreciate it for sharing with us your website.

Floors in Gurgaon