Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Why I've Been (Largely) Absent

The past 12 months have been quite exciting and very busy!

Last Fall, I was half of a two-person show at Margaret's Cantina, in Chapel Hill. It was a fabulous opportunity for me to break out of the post-grad school fog and get back into the Studio! And the exposure was certainly a good thing.

In the Spring of this year, I took part in the Arts on the Green - in Chapel Hill's Southern Village.

In May, my acrylic paintings became available at Bloom, in Southern Village.

And, very soon, my work will also be available in Chatham County!

Details will be posted in a few days.

I have a new Facebook page - specifically for Studio-related updates and some general, Arts-related information.

So, if you'd like to stay informed about what's happening, please look at the Links, over on the right of this page and click on the Facebook link. Then, just click on "Like" to follow.

Now, I should probably get back to work!

4 comments:

kelly d. said...

Wowzer! You HAVE been busy. Go you!

JennySlash said...

>grin<

Realty TRUST said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

Gurgaon Property

Realty TRUST said...

I really appreciate your post and you explain each and every point very well.Thanks for sharing this information.And I’ll love to read your next post too.

Gurgaon Property